V-5769 Attorney – SRP
Phoenix Arizona-based SRP, the nation’s third-largest public power and water utility is recruiting for a Contracts and Transactional Attorney with Real Property experience.
V-5769 SRP Attorney
Salary grade 55, 56, 57
$7210/mo. – $14,286/mo.
The Selected candidate will perform a broad range of legal work, including drafting and negotiating a broad variety of significant contracts including easements and other real property matters.
He or she will:
- Assist in the preparation and review of transactional documents.
- Advise members of management on various issues, including proposed legislation.
- Perform legal research and analysis.
- Develop effective working relationships with legal colleagues and internal clients.
Position Requirements Include:
- A minimum of 5 years in practice with solid performance in a variety of transactions, contracts, or regulatory arenas.
- Bar certified and in good standing in current State of practice; if not Arizona, able to become certified in Arizona within 18 months.
- Broad transactional experience including some real property.
- Experience with sales and use tax, utility, environmental and/or regulatory law also helpful.
- Demonstrated experience in drafting and negotiating contracts of all kinds, including easements and other real property related documents.
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer literacy utilizing Microsoft Office (primarily Word and Outlook) and Westlaw. SharePoint helpful as well.
- Demonstrated ability to handle all duties with confidentiality, discretion and good judgment.Excellent benefits package. To apply go to srpnet.com/careers.
EOE- SRP encourages workforce diversity.