“Su Casa” Student Internship Opportunity at J.P. Morgan Chase
About J.P. Morgan
Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm. The firm serves millions
of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate,
institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. We have an
exceptional team of employees who work hard to provide excellent services to our clients. This
is why we are the most respected financial institution in the world.
We seek highly motivated individuals for a part-time internship opportunity within the Mortgage
Banking Group. The opportunity is primarily for students entering their junior or senior year of
college or law students with an interest in the Financial Services Industry. The intern will have
the opportunity to contribute to operational and project management tasks in the implementation
of a new educational foreclosure prevention seminar initiative for the Latino community entitled
“Su Casa.” This individual will work ten hours per week in a professional environment with the
opportunity to learn and expand skills, including:
- · Coordinate information and communication needed to conduct the educational seminars.
- · Develop, implement and maintain a calendar of activities for the team.
- · Provide status reporting and updates.
- · Create templates and appropriate project tools as directed by program managers.
- · Work with the team to meet deadlines.
- · Assist with the overall implementation of the program.
The ideal candidate will have:
- · Preferred GPA of 3.0 and higher.
- · Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- · Excellent organizational skills with keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- · Excellent leadership, interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- · Ability to synthesize information to reach logical conclusions, manage projects, evaluate and improve processes and present findings.
- · High degree of initiative, self direction, and ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- · Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- · Highly motivated, results oriented and client focused.
New York metro area.
To apply for this position please go to the link below: