Mauro Wolfe – Endorsements
Mauro M. Wolfe
2011 Endorsements for Vice President of External Affairs
Dear Elections Committee,
As of June 19, 2011, I have been endorsed by the following entities and distinguished individuals consistent with the 2011 HNBA Election guidelines. I reserve the right to supplement the below list pursuant to said rules.
1. Long Island Hispanic Bar Association
3. San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association
4. Puerto Rican Bar Association of New York
5. San Francisco La Raza Lawyers Association
Distinguished Individual Supporters:
6. Gelvina Stevenson, HNBA Region II President
7. Linda Maria Wayner, HNBA Region II Deputy President
8. Maria Fernandez, HNBA National Finance Director, candidate for HNBA Secretary
9. Gamaliel B. Delgado, HNBA Region II Mentoring Committee Co-Chair
10. Fernando A. Bohorquez, HNBA Region II Committee Chair
11. Natacha Carbajal, HNBA Region II Committee Chair
12. Gabriel Guerra-Mondragon, former United States Ambassador to Chile (1994-1998)
13. Maria D. Melendez, Partner Sidley Austin LLP, New York Chair of the firm-wide Diversity Committee; Board of Director LatinoJustice PRLDEF
14. Frank Jimenez, Vice President and General Counsel, ITT Corporation
15. Vielka V. Holness, Director, Pre Law Institute John Jay College of Criminal Justice
16. Dan Alonso, Chief Assistant District Attorney for Manhattan
17. Ed Estrada, Partner Reed Smith
18. Will Malpica, Director and Associate General Counsel, RBS Securities, Inc.
19. Jeff Maldonado , Verizon Telecom, VP – Deputy General Counsel – Marketing
20. Ricardo Solano, Partner Friedman Kaplan Seiler & Adelman LLP
21. Ivie Clausell, Senior Counsel Bristol Myers-Squibb, Co.
22. Carmen Segarra, Past HNBA media spokesperson New York City; featured guest on CNN and Fox and Friends, Univision, and other news outlets
23. Adrienne Valencia Garcia, Counsel IBM Corporation
24. Juan M. Trujillo, Partner, Arnold & Porter LLP’s New York office; Board Member LatinoJustice PRLDEF
25. Mauricio Paez, Partner Jones Day, co-chair of the Firm’s global privacy practice
26. Hermann Ferré, Litigation Partner, Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
27. Juan Cartagena, Past General Counsel HBA-NJ, President and General Counsel LatinoJustice PRLDEF
28. Miguel Pozo, HNBA Region III President, Past HBA-NJ President, Chair of the 2012 HNBA Midyear Counsel Conference
29. Carlos Ortiz, Past HBA-NJ President, Co-founder, VP, National Hispanic Prosecutor’s Association
30. Marco Gonzalez, Past Hispanic Bar Association of New Jersey President, Past New Jersey Hispanic Bar Foundation Trustee
31. Dennis Vega, Partner, Sedgwick, Detert, Moran & Arnold
32. Rogelio Carrasquillo, Counsel, Gibbons PC.
33. John Rosero, Vice President & Corporate Counsel Prudential Law Department
34. Jose R. Gonzalez, Senior Vice President and General Counsel Torus Insurance Company
35. Jorge Mestre, Past Deputy President Region VIII, Past HNBA Board of Governors, Past Co-Chair of the 2009 HNBA National Midyear Convention and Moot Court Competition
36. Roland Sanchez-Medina Jr., HNBA Region VIII Deputy President
37. Hector A. Chichoni, Partner, Duane Morris LLP
38. Lida Rodriguez-Taseff, Partner, Duane Morris LLP
39. Jacqueline Calderin, Partner Ehrenstein Charbonneau Calderin
40. Ramon Abadin, Founding Partner, Abadin Cook;
41. John Arrastia, Founding Partner, Arrastia & Capote
42. Jessica Elliot, Kozyak Tropin & Throckmorton, P.A.
43. Johnny Garza, President Hispanic Bar Association of Houston (Past Treasurer, Board of Directors); HNBA Board of Governors; Past Deputy Region XII President
44. Jamie Ramon, Partner K&L Gates, Past Director of the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP), U.S. Dept. of Labor; General Counsel, U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM); and as Executive Assistant to EEOC Commissioner Tony Gallegos; Greater Dallas Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Past Member, Board of Directors (1993-1997)
45. David Gonzales, Henley & Henley, P.C.
46. Donato Tapia, Co-Chair, HNBA History Committee; co-founder HNBA
47. Victor Marquez, San Francisco – former HNBA President
48. Carlos Singh, San Francisco – former HNBA President
49. Xochitl Carrion, President San Francisco La Raza Lawyers Association
50. Tom Delaney, HNBA Deputy Regional President for the Southern California Region.
51. Flavia Zametto, Senior Counsel, Global Client Management Visa (North America)
52. Michael A. Rosas, U.S. Administrative Law Judge, National Labor Relations Board
53. Hannah M. Breshin-Otero, HNBA Region V President
54. Brigida Benitez, Chief, Office of Institutional Integrity, Inter-American Development Bank; Past Vice President of External Affairs HNBA; Past President of the HBA-DC; Past Director of the Hispanic National Bar Foundation; Past Honoree of Woman of the Year (Hispanic Business Magazine), Top 40 Lawyers Under 40 in Washington (Washingtonian Magazine), and Latina Lawyer of the Year (HNBA)
55. Marlon Paz, Principal Integrity Officer, Inter-American Development Bank; former Senior Counsel to Director of Trading and Markets, U.S. SEC; Past President of the HBA-DC; Past Two-Term, National VP for HNBA; Past President of the HNBA DC Region; Recognized as one the “100 Most Influential U.S. Hispanics (Hispanic Business Magazine)
56. Rafael Morrell, Law Offices of Rafael E. Morell, PLC
57. Francisco Castro, Attorney at McAndrews, Held & Malloy, Ltd.
58. Kenneth I. Trujillo, Past President Hispanic Bar Association of Pennsylvania; Past HNBA Board of Governors; Former Philadelphia City Solicitor; Former Member of President-Elect Barack Obama’s Presidential Transition Team
59. Giovanni O. Campbell, Managing Attorney, Giovanni O. Campbell Attorney at Law
60. Armando Gamboa, Vice President, Prudential Capital Group
61. Louis Lambert, Assistant General Counsel, General Mills, Inc.
62. Tom Warnock, HNBA Deputy President Region IV (DE, PA)
63. Sal Simao, McCarter & English
64. Rosa Estrella
65. Jaime Ramon, K&L Gates
66. M. Suzette Recinos, Chief Counsel, Pitney Bowes Software, Latin America & DMT Pitney Bowes, Legal Department
67. Carol Dominguez Shay Conklin, Woodcock & Ziegler, P.C.
As of June 21, 2011