Maryland Hispanic Bar Association
The Maryland Hispanic Bar Association is a non-profit organization that conducts open Board of Directors meetings at least nine times a year, usually on the third Tuesday of the month at 7:00 p.m. Meetings are held at various locations around the State, most often in Baltimore, Rockville, and Columbia, unless otherwise specified. In addition, MHBA committees schedule meetings as necessary. For more information regarding Board meetings check www.marylandhispanicbar.com. Please contact the MHBA Secretary, David Crum, at email@example.com to confirm your attendance. Don’t miss our next meeting.
The purpose and mission of The Maryland Hispanic Bar Association is to:
- serve the public interest by cultivating the science of jurisprudence;
- promote reform in the law and judicial procedure on behalf of the Hispanic/Latino community;
- facilitate the administration of justice;
- click to enlarge
- foster respect of the law among Hispanics/Latinos;
- advance the standards of the legal profession;
- preserve the highest standards of integrity, honor, and professional courtesy among Hispanic/Latino attorneys and attorneys with an interest in issues affecting the Hispanic/Latino community;
- establish close relationships among Hispanic/Latino attorneys;
- cooperate with bar associations regionally, nationally and internationally and other legal organizations;
- create and encourage an atmosphere of professional respect, cooperation, and cordiality among its members, the members of the sister associations, and the judiciary;
- provide a forum for the consideration of issues and resolutions of concern to the members of the legal profession;
- exercise such powers, privileges, and discretion as may from time tot ime be delegated by the Legislature, the judiciary, and the Membership; and
- conduct such other affairs and promote such other purposes which may be lawfully carried on by a Maryland non-stock Corporation.
MHBA welcomes submissions for the MHBA newsletter. Please send your announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pilar Nichols , President
Jessica Chipoco, President-Elect
Solomon & Maged P.C.