On Friday, September 2, 2011, the HNBA will host its annual Career Fair, the largest Latino Career fair for legal professionals in the country.
The HNBA Career Fair provides law students, young and seasoned attorneys and Convention attendees with a tremendous opportunity to meet and network with other leading Latino attorneys from across the country. The Career Fair also plays host to a symposium designed to help law students enhance their marketing skills for the tough legal Career market.
- Law Student Early Registration $200.00 (Includes Thursday evening reception, Friday Career Fair and evening reception, Saturday Law Student program and gala.)
- Attorney Career Fair Early Registration $225.00 (Includes events taking place on Friday, September 2, 2011 only.)
** Annual Convention registration will open soon. Full Conference fee includes Career Fair.
Student & Attorney Registration:
Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to upload your cover letter and resume for employer review.
To sign up for an interview booth, click here and complete the attached form.
Confirmed list of employers participating in the Career Fair as of August 19, 2011:
Continue to check back as our list will be growing!
- Alston & Bird
- Bowman & Brooke LLP
- U.S. Department of Justice
- Federal Public Defender
- Federal Reserve Board
- Federal Trade Commission
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Hewlett Packard
- Hunton Williams
- JAG Corps, U.S. Army
- JAG Corps, U.S. Navy
- K&L Gates
- Littler Mendelson
- McGuire Woods LLP
- New York County District Attorney’s OFfice
- Office of General Counsel
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett
- Squire Sanders
- U.S. Department of State – Bureau of International Narcotics & Law Affairs