Assisstant General Counsel Litigation/Government Investigations & Regulatory Enforcement – JPMorgan Chase
Assistant General Counsel Litigation/Government Investigations & Regulatory Enforcement
The Legal and Compliance Department of JPMorgan is seeking a highly motivated individual to join its Litigation/Government Investigations & Regulatory Enforcement group.
The candidate will:
• Work closely with line-of-business legal and compliance personnel on government investigations and regulatory matters.
• Represent JPMorgan before government agencies, regulators and SROs in connection with investigations and inquiries.
• Draft correspondence and pleadings, and interact with staff members.
• Assist with internal and regulatory audits.
• Participate in periodic compliance training.
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• In-depth experience with regulatory and criminal issues.
• Proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Minimum 10 years of relevant firm, in-house and/or government experience.
• Legal experience working for federal or state criminal authorities combined with either in-house or law firm experience is a plus.
• Strong working understanding of criminal law and procedure.
• JD Degree.
JPMorgan is an equal opportunity employer