The Hispanic National Bar Association (HNBA) is pleased to announce its newly installed Board of Governors for 2013-2014. Miguel Alexander Pozo takes the helm of the national association as its 36th president to serve in the post since the founding of the HNBA in 1972.
Please submit any notifications of representation change or update of information to email@example.com.
All HNBA representatives are entitled to their first regional list upon receipt of all NDAs.
Region II (NY): Robert Maldonado (New York, NY)
Region III (NJ): Dennis Vega (Newark, NJ)
Region IV (DE, PA): Ed Lanza (Wilmington, DE)
Region V (DC, MD, VA, WV): Juan Sempertegui (Washington, DC)
Region VII (AL, GA, MS): Enrique “Henry” Gimenez (Birmingham, AL)
Region VIII (FL): John Arrastia (Miami, FL)
Region IX (IL, IN, MI, WI): Jacquelynn A. Ruiz (Oakbrook, IL)
Region X (KY, OH, TN): Erick Veliz (Columbus, OH)
Region XII (AR, LA, OK, TX): Chris Garza (Houston, TX)
Region XIII (CO, KS, NE, WY): Cristal DeHerrera (Denver, CO)
Region XIV (AZ, NV): Lizette Rubio (Phoenix, AZ)
Region XV (NM, UT): Roxie Rawls DeSantiago (Albuquerque, NM)
Region XVI (AK, ID, MT, OR, WA): Horacio Gutierrez (Redmond, WA)
Region XVII (Northern CA, HI): Vacant
Region XIX (Puerto Rico): Vacant
HNBA AFFILIATE ORGANIZATIONS
To apply/renew your Affiliate Organization’s membership, please submit this form to firstname.lastname@example.org in the event of a representative change, contact information change, or start of a new membership year (Jan 1st).
- Connecticut Hispanic Bar Association Inc.
- Colorado Hispanic Bar Association
- Delaware Hispanic Bar Association
- Hispanic Bar Assocation for Houston
- Hispanic Bar Association of Austin
- Hispanic Bar Association of Central Florida
- Hispanic Bar Association of NJ, Inc.
- Hispanic Bar Association of Orange County
- Hispanic Bar Association of Pennsylvania
- Hispanic Bar Association of the District of Columbia
- Hispanic Bar Association of Virginia
- Hispanic Lawyers Association of Illinois
- Hispanic Lawyers Association of Louisiana, Inc.
- Hispanic Ontario Lawyers Association
- Las Vegas Latino Bar Association
- Latino Lawyers Association of Queens County Inc.
- Latina Laywers Bar Association
- Latina/o Bar Association of Washington
- Long Island Hispanic Bar Association
- Los Abogaos Hispanic Bar
- Massachusetts Association of Hispanic Attorneys
- Maryland Hispanic Bar Association
- Mexican American Bar Association of Houston
- Mexican American Bar Association of LA County
- Mexican American Bar Association of Texas
- Minnesota Hispanic Bar Association
- National Hispanic Prosecutors Association
- New Mexico Hispanic Bar Association
- Oregon Hispanic Bar Association
- Puerto Rican Bar Association (NY)
- Puerto Rican Bar Association of Florida Inc
- San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association
- San Francisco La Raza Lawyers Association
- Utah Minority Bar Association
- Wisconsin Hispanic Lawyers Association
***All EC, Regions, Affiliates, Appointees, and Chairs must provide their contact information to email@example.com.